Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's been a while

But I've been kinda busy for the past couple of weeks or so. I have been knitting (and stuff) but got no 'photos at the moment so this is just a quickie to remind you I'm still here.

Had a long run this week and didn't get home till about eightish last night so a bit nackered. (For any new readers out there I'm talking driving not actual running. I'd hate anyone to think I'm in any way into exercise).

I saw such a nice sight on Tuesday evening whilst driving up the A38 between Bristol and Gloucester. There was a large field with a herd of cattle in it and they were all lying down together in the middle of the field in a big brown and tan and black circle. There was no reason why they should all be together like that, they didn't have to do it for warmth, it was a warm evening, it was purely sociability. I do like cows! They seem to have a sense of family! I know that they are herd animals but sheep are too and you don't seem to get the same sense of togetherness with sheep!

No comments: