Friday, May 05, 2006

sock it to me

Hedera completed.

I know the one at the front looks smaller than the one at the back, but they are the same size. Think I tried the other one on and it may have stretched a wee bit.

I quite like them but they are definitely for a gift, they won't fit me anyhow, too long in the foot.

I collected the two skeins of handpainted Opal that I had ordered when I went down to Bristol this week so am continuing with the Clapotis that I started about a month ago. No problem with the colour on the new batch, seems to blend in fine.

2 comments:

acrylik said...

The socks look beautiful - that is a pattern on my huge "to do" list! I'm sure the recipient will love them :)

Anonymous said...

wow fantstic socks and just love the colour - who ever gets those will surely love them.