Saturday, July 22, 2006

I do finished

And laid out on the spare bed blocking. It's nearly dry and I've tried it on, think it's a bit large. A picture of it on me will follow and then you can judge!

I've also started to knit me a river. Three squares completed so far from some stash that originated from the Knitting and Crochet Guild yarn mountain.
I know that it doesn't look very blue, but you can take my word for it that it is!

I'm planning some textured squares next from the blue four ply that I have left over from the blue pair of socks I knitted a while ago.

Ro's ear infection has migrated via her throat into her other ear. She's a bit sad!

Lotsa love to you Ro. keep your chin up. xxxxx

2 comments:

PURLPOWER said...

Aw poor Ro, I had multiple ear infections as a kid and it was rough, so painful and makes you feel bad all over, not just in your ears. Hugs to the Ro.

Let's have a modelled shot of you in the I Do and we'll decide if it's too big or not!

acrylik said...

Looking forward to seeing the I Do on - it's looking good so far.

Lots of get well wishes to Ro.