Friday, December 01, 2006

Progress

On my blankie. I really like it. There's no pattern to it I'm pretty much just knitting up the yarns that I've been spinning (with a couple of bits that Ro's spun added to make it grow a bit quicker) but I like the randomness of it.

I also like to see what the various yarns knit up like once they've been spun and plied. Have to keep it up though, the plan is that when I've finished it I can take it along to the rugby to keep my knees warm. However at the rate I'm going it'll be a couple of seasons before it's finished!

Thank you for your concern about my leg. It's much better now. I was back to driving this week and behold, carrying someone's order into their living room I spotted a spinning wheel in the corner. Spinners are clearly taking over the world, or maybe just the parts of it that I move in.

2 comments:

acrylik said...

This is a great idea, and lovely to see all your hand spun knitted up.

Hope you're feeling much better now.

Artis-Anne said...

What a lovely idea of using your different samples of spinning up and YES I think spinners are taking over ;-0
Just been reading your previous post and I hope you are feeling better now