Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The mystery of how to post piccies

Okay, now I need someone to tell me if this is here all the time or if it disappears when I'm not on line. The reason I ask is that the pic is from my computer rather than saved to a host site. Does it go and live in blogger land and stay visible????
You all can tell that I'm a real expert at this IT business can't you?

This is a picture of my right foot starring a sock I knitted in that fab self striping wool by Opal with which you can astound your family and friends. I bought a kit from a toy shop on Gloucester Road in Bristol after finishing a delivery to the shop next door. One of my colleagues back in Yorkshire was so impressed that she has been putting in regular requests for more wool so she can knit socks for all her rellies. I have since finished the socks and have knitted another pair plus a fifth one (not from the same ball of wool, my feet aren't that small!). Would be knitting the sixth but am using the needles for the other pair mentioned in my previous post. As you can tell, socks have really caught my imagination!

1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

"Okay, now I need someone to tell me if this is here all the time or if it disappears when I'm not on line. The reason I ask is that the pic is from my computer rather than saved to a host site. Does it go and live in blogger land and stay visible????"

It's like that old philosophical problem: if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there does it make a sound? Or something....