Friday, January 20, 2006

secret pal

Just after I posted this morning I received a surprise through my letter box, to whit ..........
A parcel from my (extremely efficient) secret pal. It contained a bar of Green & Black's Maya Gold chocolate (mmmmmm), which I have so far managed to resist, though I can't see that continuing for very much longer.


whooooooo hoooooo, sorry about that, I'm listening to the internet commentary of the Tigers match against Claremont Auvergne (French rugby team) and Tigers have just scored a try to go ahead 6-8.

Sorry, back to knitting matters. The parcel also contained a skein of Louisa Harding's sari ribbon. I've been eyeing this up for a while now, but haven't been sure what I could do with it, so any ideas gratefully accepted. It's a bit lovely though so in the meantime I'm quite happy just to admire it.

In addition there was a pattern book "Muse" from Colinette, which I've been perusing with interest, it has some nice patterns in it.

Thank you secret pal. A lovely parcel of goodies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very good resisting Green and Black chocolate but why resist when its soooo delicious!
Also, just had a look in my LH Accessories pattern book (which I highly recommend for the lovely photos - and patterns of course) and there's a bag in Sari Ribbon called "Easy Peasy Bag" (my kind of knitting), but it needs 2x 50g. Could send you the pattern if you like? There's also a scarf pattern....

Woolly Wormhead said...

Blimey, your secret pal is great!

ra said...

she's a treasure.