- I have a funny lobe on my left ear.
- I have never given a car I owned a name (and I’m vehemently resisting the plan to give our trucks names!)
- I HATE throwing things away.
- My hair needs cutting
- I have no pets, children or significant other
- I hate it when people call me Raych (and you’d be surprised how many people do!) what’s wrong with calling me by my given name? Is that extra syllable such an effort????
- I’m currently listening to TMS* (rain has stopped play)
* TMS = Test Match Special. Ball by ball commentary of the cricket broadcast by the BBC. Equally interesting whether or not there is any cricket happening.
If anyone is unfamiliar with TMS you may be interested to hear the Archive Hour's special about the programme. You will find it here.