Friday, March 31, 2006

aaaaaaarrrggghhhh............

completely forgot about "flash your stash" April 1st.

have neglected to take picures and am going away for the weekend. Important match tomorrow and sister and BiL arriving from New Zealand (hi Als & Cris, have a good flight!).

Ignore the button on the side bar, I may flash late or not at all!!!

Sorry.

BUT HOLD ON

Before I go ****NEWSFLASH*****


Postman has just been with my last parcel from my secret pal who revealed herself as...

Gabby

With a postcard of Powys Casle, looking very exotic and almost Mediteranean with those glowing colours,

a ball of Sirdar "Firefly" and a pattern for a scarf to knit with it.

A lovely night light in a rather classy glass holder and a ?Cow? ?Sheep? with a postcard holder on it's back. (I think it's a cow, it has horns and a cow shaped face, but it could be a sheep). Whatever it is it's a bit of a cutie.

Thankyou Gabby for being a great secret pal.

I have to admit that the game was up as far as identity is concerned a while ago, as I happened to post a comment on her blog quite randomly and she thought I'd guessed. I then had to go back through my history to see who's blog I'd commented on and ran her down that way.

It's been good fun. Thank you.

here's to the next one.

I forgot to reveal my identity to my spoilee in my last parcel and don't know if I should wait until she gets her parcel to let her know or just reveal myself anyway. I'm better at being spoiled than at spoiling I fear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I thought it was a sheep, and thought it was appropriate considering we like to knit with wool.
I have enjoyed spoiling you even though you found me out. It has been great fun.

Gabby SP7

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I thought it was a sheep, and thought it was appropriate considering we like to knit with wool.
I have enjoyed spoiling you even though you found me out. It has been great fun.

Gabby SP7

José said...

Hey,
Thank you for the first and only post on my blogg.
I'm still trying to find my feet, perhaps you could help me along with some friendly advice? It would be much appriciated! :)
Thank you,
José