Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's a frog's life

First of all thanks to Becky for her suggestion re: the neckline of the cardigan. Haven't tried it as yet but I will do so once I've got round to concentration knitting.

Had a bit of a problem with the bag as the second skein of rayon is thicker than the first so I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough to finish the fourth quarter. If not I'm going to have to frog ALL FOUR QUARTERS and re knit them slightly smaller!!!!
(Were I not a lady I'd say a bad word here, but I'm far too well brought up, you'll have to insert your own!)

I knitted up a curly wurly scarf on Sunday in Noro Shinano, and I liked it but ran out of yarn before I felt it was wide enough. So that got frogged and I've started a new one with Cherry red chennile from my stash of which I have plenty. Ro has already said she wants it (well she wants the bag I knitted with the chennile before and the scarf will match it. I've told her she can have the bag and she can sew it up too!)

Bum, I was going to put in a picture of the bag, but blogger doesn't want to play!

Never mind, I'll come back later. Should really be getting ready for work.

No comments: